Naturally most of my favorite quotes usually have to do with liberty, freedom, etc. However I do have a sense of humor and love a good tastful laugh. If you have a quote that you think should be on this page let me know. If I like it I will post it on here. In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite quotes.
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take; it is measured by the number of moments that have taken our breathe away.-Anonymous
To show the potentialities of a brighter future we must first resuscitate the visions of a better past.-Josh Bernstein
I believe the default position in life is liberalism. You have to work at being a Conservative.-Josh Bernstein
The only thing worse than an oppressed liberal is the Rino Republican who sympathizes with them. -Josh Bernstein
Liberalism is a disease cured only by a lobotomy or 90 days in a third world country.-Josh Bernstein
If you take from the rich you give the rich less incentive. If you give what you have taken from the rich to the poor, you make the poor more dependent. Nobody wins…-Josh Bernstein
When will the left learn that if you confiscate wealth it doesn’t create more of it.-Josh Bernstein
Poverty can lead to tyranny. Capitolism creates freedom. If the poor had a better image of the rich they could be just like them.-Josh Bernstein
A government large enough to give you everything is also large enough to take everything away.-Thomas Jefferson
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.-Thomas Jefferson
If you are not a liberal in your twenties you have no heart. If you are not a Conservative by your thirties you have no brain.-Winston Churchill
It is better to fight for something rather than live for nothing.-George Patton
Liberalism is a mental disorder.-Dr. Michael Savage
Welfare’s main purpose should be to eliminate as far as possible the need for its own existence.-Ronald Reagan
One of the traditional methods of imposing statism or socialism on a free people has been by way of medicine. It is very easy to disguise a medical program as a humanitarian project.-Ronald Reagan
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not passed down through the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed down to our children and our children’s children for them to do the same. Or one day we will spend our sunset years telling them stories about how America was once free.-Ronald Reagan
According to Alexander Tytler there are eight stages of a Democracy
1. From bondage to spiritual faith
2. From spiritual faith to great courage
3. from courage to liberty
4. From liberty to abundance
5. From abundance to complacency
6. From complacency to apathy
7. From apathy to dependency
8. From dependence back to bondage
What stage do you think America is in right now?
Now for some idiotic logic in the minds of liberals. This is how Bass Ackwards the mind of a Democrat is. Enjoy!!!
15 Ways to be a good Democrat- Anonymous
1. You have to be against capital punishment, but support abortion on demand.
2. You have to believe that businesses create oppression and governments create prosperity.
3. You have to believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans are more of a threat than U.S. Nuclear weapons technology in the hands of the Iranians and North Koreans.
4. You have to believe that there was no art before Federal funding.
5. You have to believe that global temperatures are less affected by cyclical documented changes in the earth’s climate and more affected by soccer moms driving SUV’s.
6. You have to believe that the same teacher who can’t teach fourth graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex.
7. You have to believe the NRA is bad because it supports the Second Amendment while the ACLU is good because it figures out ways to circumvent the Constitution.
8. You have to believe that taxes are too low, but ATM fees are too high.
9. You have to believe that Margaret Sanger and Gloria Steinem are more important to American history than Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Edison.
10. You have to believe that standardized tests are racist, but racial quotas are not.
11. You have to believe that the only reason socialism hasn’t worked anywhere it’s been tried is because the right people haven’t been in charge.
12. You have to believe that a Conservative telling the truth belongs in prison, while a Marxist liar deserves the Nobel Peace Prize and re-election to the White House.
13. You have to believe that homosexual parades displaying drag queens, transvestites, and bestiality should be Constitutionally protected, but a Christian putting up a Manger scene at Christmas should be arrested.
14. You have to believe that illegal Democratic Party fundraising by the Chinese Government is somehow in the best interest of America, but a Republican fundraiser is nothing more than a rich white man’s party. And last but certainly not least:
15. You have to believe that hanging paper chads is bad but George Soros owned electronic voting machines are good.